10.20.2009

Future Dentist/or..... Construction worker

I was in the kitchen the other day making dinner, and I could hear Josie and Kelli just laughing and giggling. I didn't know what they were doing, but I could hear a weird noise.... like something electic. I came around the corner, and I saw Josie with a toy that Thomas had left at our house, a toy drill.... and she had it in her mouth, spinning it. It was so funny.... she knew that she was doing something funny and her eyes were huge. She'd turn on the drill and it would go around in her mouth inbetween her teeth causing it to make a weird noise.. and her and Kelli would bust a gut laughing.
Below is Josie, doing her full belly laugh.... It was actually quite hilarious, and I wish I have a tap for my video camera so I could of got it on film!


2 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

That is hilarious! I can totally hear her laughing. She is getting so big. Glad to see she is walking too.