So I put a tracker on my blog, because once I had a comment from someone in Brazil..... So I asked Greg since he went there on his mission, thinking maybe it was someone that he knew or something like that... what they had written had nothing to do with anything, but that I had a cute family..(creeper), and it was some random person that had come across my blog... (freaky!) I dont want to go private, cause I like that people from different places that I've lived can catch up on my life, but I dont know how all these other countries are accessing my blog cause I dont know people in these countries... how do I stop this??? Its freakin me out.....
Helpful tips?



1 comment:
Way freaky! I don't know how to stop that. I thought about going private too, but I never have. That is seriously just weird though. The only thing I can think of is to bite the bullet and go private but maybe there are other options??
Anyway, we miss you stinks. I've been down with the swine flu all week so maybe next week we can get together and have chips and queso and play some games or watch a Halloween movie?
Post a Comment