Not gonna lie, after they went to bed, I had to move things around.. it was a little 'Bulb heavy' on the one side.. the tree was gonna tip! They are my best little helpers though. I love this time of year... snow. sales. shopping. window shopping.... then going in to buy the things in the window.... more snow.. fake blizzards outside. Christmas lights. Decorations all over. baking.. lots and lots of bakig.. and snow.. Oh and of coarse the ability to use Santa not coming as a threat to my children to get them to help out a bit around the house.. is that so bad?! Yeah for Christmas time!
11.30.2010
Decorating the Tree
Our family tradition in the past has been going to a Tree Farm, in the freezing cold, and picking out a tree.. but this year, my mom bought us our own "Charlie Brown" fake tree. Its so small compared to the ones we've had in the past.. but its cute, and we love it. The kids had so much fun decorating it, and we've never lost so many bulbs in all our years of marriage. :)

Not gonna lie, after they went to bed, I had to move things around.. it was a little 'Bulb heavy' on the one side.. the tree was gonna tip! They are my best little helpers though. I love this time of year... snow. sales. shopping. window shopping.... then going in to buy the things in the window.... more snow.. fake blizzards outside. Christmas lights. Decorations all over. baking.. lots and lots of bakig.. and snow.. Oh and of coarse the ability to use Santa not coming as a threat to my children to get them to help out a bit around the house.. is that so bad?! Yeah for Christmas time!
Not gonna lie, after they went to bed, I had to move things around.. it was a little 'Bulb heavy' on the one side.. the tree was gonna tip! They are my best little helpers though. I love this time of year... snow. sales. shopping. window shopping.... then going in to buy the things in the window.... more snow.. fake blizzards outside. Christmas lights. Decorations all over. baking.. lots and lots of bakig.. and snow.. Oh and of coarse the ability to use Santa not coming as a threat to my children to get them to help out a bit around the house.. is that so bad?! Yeah for Christmas time!



1 comment:
Cute! I love the little tree - so perfect for your girls.
Post a Comment