11.15.2010

How Thoughtful

So the other day, I was organizing the kids room, and Kelli came running up to me, and in the sweetest voice said, "mom, i just made Josie a bed, isn't that so nice of me? She was feeling tired, so I wanted to help her." They were in my room watching TV on my bed, so I thought she just kind of tucked her in and got her all cozy..... After awhile, the room was too quiet for comfort, so I went in there, and this is what I found...




I thought it was so funny. This is a tiny doll port-a-crib and she was sleeping on top of her pillow, with her huge blanket.... she was so crammed in there.

After about 30 minutes I went in to wake her up, and she couldn't straighen her legs. She just kept saying, "owww mom, my legs... oww."

1 comment:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Britt- I love your girls! They are soooo cute!