10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

This halloween was pretty crazy.. we had to wait til Halloween day to do a lot of our things to prepare because of Dannys work schedule. Kelli every day was asking when we were going to carve pumpkins and she handled it well when we'd tell her day after day, not til Saturday. Saturday morning I woke up early, rolled out the halloween cookies and we started on the homemade rolls for the tradtional chili that my mom makes, and has made every year since I can remember. Danny and I figured that since we were already making rolls, we mind as well make some yummy cinnamon rolls. Man alive, that process takes forever, but the delicious treat at the end is so worth it. The rolls and cinnamon rolls were my wonderful mother in laws recipe, and everyone loves it!

I shockingly enough made Kellis costume.. and she insisted on not having anything else "Indian" on it.. cause its not how she looks on the cover.. I did my best.. she was pretty mad that I didn't go buy her a big diamond... she even told me that lots of stores in the mall that sell big diamonds, and I could run and pick one up real quick if I wanted to... I passed though!

My mom was in southern Califoria for a few weeks while my dad was there on business, and Josie at the last minute informed me that she wanted to be Tinkerbell.. so I had my mom run to the Disney store in Cali, and pick up a tinkerbell outfit.. I think it turned out so cute!

On Halloween, we couldn't find our pumpkin carving tools, so I was running around like a crazy person trying to find some, and I ran into the Dollar Store, and they didn't have anything, but I saw a couple pirate things, and bought em for Danny. We were going to make him an outfit, but ran out of time. Mind you, it was in the childrens section... so the hat was a little small.. but now Kelli has her pirate costume she's been asking for, and it cost me $2 bucks!





1 comment:

Karli Anderson said...

Yummy those look so good. Of course when it comes to food, everything looks good haha. Love ya