5.26.2010
The Magic Blanket
My wonderful Mother in law, Nancy, makes everyone "tv blankets" and they are so cozy and warm, and I love mine that I have... Kelli loves hers.. so on and so forth. Well Josie finally got hers in the mail the other day, and it was so funny. She was so excited and now wont let it out of her sight! After she got it, she played on it, and had it with her, and I went to put it away and it was as if I were going to distroy the blanket.. she fell apart and had an emotional breakdown everytime I picked it up. But why is it a magic blanket you ask???? Cause since she'd had it... she's slept LIKE A CHAMP! Yeah for Grandma Farnworth to the rescue! The only problem, is now Kelli wants another one "just like Josies"... Little Stinker!




3 comments:
oh my goodness- so much has happened since I last looked at your blog. SO CUTE! I love josie's face in the last picture. i literally laughed out loud when i saw it. classic!
Lucky you (in that she's been sleeping like a champ). Maybe you need to pass along to Grandma Farnworth that Beck needs a magic blanket too. ;)
thanks for all the comments! I know, I've gone a little "blog crazy". Can't wait to get together when we get back! Let the bbq's begin!
Post a Comment