She thought it was so hilarious... and I thought so too. The part where it was in her mouth was a little gross, but all in all, quite funny. My tub had a black ring around it from getting all the mascara off her face and hands... and even then she still looked like she had a black eye for the day.
5.26.2010
Do I have something on my face??
LIttle bit, yes.. So, Danny thought I was in the bathroom getting ready, and I thought Danny had her in the room with him.... and this is what happens when the little one gets in the make up....


She thought it was so hilarious... and I thought so too. The part where it was in her mouth was a little gross, but all in all, quite funny. My tub had a black ring around it from getting all the mascara off her face and hands... and even then she still looked like she had a black eye for the day.
She thought it was so hilarious... and I thought so too. The part where it was in her mouth was a little gross, but all in all, quite funny. My tub had a black ring around it from getting all the mascara off her face and hands... and even then she still looked like she had a black eye for the day.



1 comment:
ha my mom has this same picture of me with mascara on my face and i'm pointing at the mirror! She got a video of it to... Oh gosh little girls are trouble!
Post a Comment