
Well, this is about a month over due, but I'm finally getting around to posting an entry at midnight... but it had to be done. Josie is finally a 100% walker. She has been walking for awhile, but would still crawl here and there, and the weirdest thing, she'd ALWAYS crawl on the grass... and never walk (weirdo).... but now she's a walker, and now an avid runner. I guess with a sister like Kelli who chases after her at full sprint you'd have to be. Josie and Kelli are best friends, and do everything together. Kelli gets so heart broken if Josie doesn't come down to the play room right away when asked. And in the morning when Kelli wakes up, she runs straight to Josie to give her a hug and kiss..... running right past me! How rude... after me enduring Kelli kicking me and stealing my blanket all night, I should get the first hug of the day! People always say that once your kid walks... they get into more things, but that isn't true.. she's been this busy since she could crawl. She loves to climb and will climb into anything... (top drawers included...she makes stairs out of them) Shes a sneaky lil' devil and I'm sure when her and Kelli and downstairs playing, Kelli is telling her all the secrets and Josie is mezmorized by her intelligence! At Josie's 1 yr doctor apt she was crawling up the drawers to fire truck bed. Its hilaroius. The Doctor finally had to sit infront of it so she wouldn't fall off and nail her head. She's so funny, and seriously, has the biggest smile and mouth and teeth you've ever seen on a 1 yr old. I love it. You can't ever get mad at her cause she smiles at you, and look at her, and see those teeth, and bam! Your heart melts. I'll post some more pics when I have more time of her mouth/teeth. LOVE IT.
(ps: in this pic, Josie and Kelli were "watching a movie'' but really, Josie had stolen my phone, and Kelli was calling people and then handing it to Josie. So, I'm sorry if you ever get muliple phone calls from me and then hung up on. and my lil' Kelli.... already have her sister do the dirty work!)
1 comment:
I am caught up on your blog! Yeah! Such cute entries. And now that I think about it...I think I was a lucky winner of a Josie/Kelli phone call. I will accept their calls any day.
Post a Comment