7.01.2009

Open for suggestions

So, I want to read a good book... and I need some one to recommend something. I'm at a loss... So if you have any good recommendations, Please let me know. I need a book!!!

Thanks a bunch!

PS: my computer isn't working right now, so in due time I'll post some pics.... I'm on Danny's computer and my pics are on the other computer. Have a good one..

3 comments:

Tyson & Amanda said...

I am always on the search for a great read so if you have any favorites send them my way. Hunger games by Suzanne Collins is one of the best I have read in a while. Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity by Mellisa Marr. Love Comes Softly by Jannette Oke is a really sweet book it has several that come after it also.

The Andersons said...

I read a good book called Wings. It is by a girl named Aprilynne Pike (I think). It is a really cute book and it is pretty easy to read. It kind of has a Twilight feel to it, but different. I liked it. The author is from Spanish Fork also.

Lindsay Cutler said...

"My Sister's Keeper" by Jody Piccult. It was just made into a movie (haven't seen it) but the book is good.

"P.S. I Love YOu" WAY better than the movie. You'll cry, but a GOOD cry.

ANY by Nicholas Sparks. Yummy love stories. Just read 'The Choice." Pretty good.

Start with those. I have millions of suggestions. i love reading. :-)