7.27.2009

Jennie Photos

These are a long time over due, and its mainly cause I'm lazy, and I didn't want to have to 're-download' them onto a different computer. Here are some way cute pics of my girls when my friend Jennie took pics of them at her studio at her house. Kelli was a stinker, and I needed more hands to put Josie on the ground, and RUN back and try to make her smile; meanwhile, she is already on her way to crawl and see me. It was a lot of fun, and I LOVE the pics. Thanks so much Jennie! I want to come down for a "Josie personal shoot" for her first bday! Which are your favorite?


J loved being on this bench. She thought she was SO BIG on that thing, and would rock back and forth on it.
K- she looks all sweet and precious, but she's a stinker... all she wanted to do was play with Chase, not smile for the camera!
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE OF K and J. I just want to enlarge them and mount them on a wall in my house and sit in front of them. I love them! These girls are awesome, and they are so fun.
Thanks again Jennie!

1 comment:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Wow, those are awesome. I love the b & w ones a lot. Your girls are seriously so pretty. Your friend did an awesome job. :)