(Josie is starting to look more and more like Kelli, I'm really going to have to label pictures)
5.06.2009
Too Much EDWARD?
Josie has cut her FANG teeth first.... RANDOM?!?! I thought so, til my mom told me that my brother Steven did the same thing. So, I'm fine with that, cause he's the only one who didn't have braces. SO, she's cut her fang teeth and her two bottom teeth, and her top middle look like any day now.... she did all those teeth in a week span. When her fangs came through, Danny laughed cause I was reading all those Twilight books when I was preggers... So its now Edwards child. That doesn't fly, since she's the spitting image of her father, Danny.
(Josie is starting to look more and more like Kelli, I'm really going to have to label pictures)
This was taken a few weeks ago, so you can barely see the tooth, but if you look closly you can see the white tooth coming through. What a cutie!
(Josie is starting to look more and more like Kelli, I'm really going to have to label pictures)



3 comments:
The question is "can there be TOO much Edward?" Josie is getting so big! I'm serious when I say we should go to the cabin in the summer. How far away is it again? By the way, Instead of moving up the last weekend in May, my work asked me to stay an extra week, so I'll be up June 6.
That's awesome!! And from how big she's smiling it's looks like she's pretty proud of it! It's amazing how much she really is starting to look like Kelli!
Cute little Josey!
Post a Comment