I took video of Josie just laughing.. but one day I'll fig out how to download that.
5.28.2009
Memorial Day In Benjamin
On Memorial Day the whole family went down to the family reunion in Benjamin. Where's Benjamin you ask??? Past Spanish Fork.. and just when you think you've gone too far..... go a little further, and Bam! You're there. It was a lot of fun. Danny brought a Volleyball net and all the guys played that while a game of football was going on. And of coarse we ate and socialized. I have more pics.. but didn't have the time to download them. But here is a cute picture of Kelli and Josie in the swing.. and Josie LOVING it!!
I took video of Josie just laughing.. but one day I'll fig out how to download that.

I took video of Josie just laughing.. but one day I'll fig out how to download that.



No comments:
Post a Comment