Well, not quite. We adopted two male kittens over the weekend. I hear you aren't suppose to make any huge changes while you're pregnant. ha ha. Oh well. They are so cute. They are brothers and look almost alike. One has white feet and one has brown. We went to just get one and when they handed us both of them and asked which one we wanted, we couldn't decide. So Danny decided we'd better get both! Plus when they told us they are best friends and sleep together and cuddle and play all the time together, it was like ripping my heart out. The push over that I am, I went ahead and got both of them. They are so much fun and Kelli just loves them to death. So far she's been soft and hasn't really tried to pick them up or hurt them. She wants them to be with her wherever she goes and I'm sure sooner or later they will start to follow her every move. We are excited about the new addition and are looking forward to watching them grow and to see Kelli interact with them as well. Wish us luck! The one with the white feet we named, Duke. And the one with the brownish feet we named, Oscar.



1 comment:
Congratulations on the twins.:) They are so cute.
Post a Comment