3.12.2008

Making cookies!



I like to think of myself as a pretty good cook when my husband lets me enter the kitchen. He loves to cook and create, so by all means... have at it. I just do it cause we need to eat and I dont entirely LOVE to cook. Something that I do love is baking! (mainly cause I like to eat the dough) Danny loves it when I make cookies and so do my brothers which is why I try to send a bag full up to the meeting place (my parents) so they can all partake. Kelli has always been very fond of cookies and if she's ever throwing a temper and we are out to dinner you will see me pull out a small zip lock bag of cookies cause it will give us a few quiet mintues. Kelli loves to help in the kitchen and loves to help add in the ingredients and turn the mixer on....


I was able to catch her in these pictures doing what she loves the most.. just like her mom in so many ways.. this is Kelli eating some of the cookie dough off the mixer! (I was just recently informed that there was a snitch in the family and my neice Lyza told on me that I let her eat the dough. She was making cookies with her grandma Nay and asked for some dough. Her grandma said.."oh we dont eat the dough"... and Lyza said..,"NEE NEE always lets me have some dough!" I always told her not to tell.. and that it was our little secret. It just goes to show you.. no secret is ever safe with a 2 year old!)

1 comment:

Mark and Kandice said...

Ha ha that was so cute to read about the secrets. Kelli is so adorable I'm glad to see your updated blog and see what you've been up to. Do you know what your baby's gender will be yet?