Kelli and Tyler played so well together on our trip to Cali. When we got home, every time we'd pass a little boy in the store she'd start yelling.."TYLER!!!!" and when the boy wouldn't respond Kelli would get so heart broken, and look at me like.."whats going on?" She looks at pictures of Danny's family all the time and goes through everyones names but she gets so excited when she sees Tyler. Here is a candid shot of the two of them on the swing in the backyard... it's a rare oppertunity to get both of them sitting for longer 2 seconds.... Hence.... all the toys piled up. Thanks Tyler for playing so well with Kelli. We miss you all so much!!



2 comments:
They are so cute! Kelli is so beautiful it is fun to see her grow. We need to get together sometime. I heard you might be moving.
I almost forgot, I keep seeing the baby image in the corner of your blog.:) Do you know what you're having yet?
Post a Comment