12.16.2007
Quick Get-Away
This last weekend we were able to take a quick trip up to our friends, the Hendersons, cabin. It was so much fun! We stayed up late playing some pretty intense games and watched a few movies. The hit movie for the two days was, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Which was good because Kelli would watch it for a few minutes here and there, which doesn't sound like much, but you can accomplish so much in that amount of time.. like actually eat the food on your plate! Which is something I think every mom can associate with! I don't know how many people have ever played a game with the Hendersons but Chad is the Ultimate Champ. 90% of the time he wins. I don't know.. maybe while Rachael thinks he's asleep he's really rehearsing his game skills but its really showing. It drives us all crazy.. especially Rachael and Me!! In years past, we use to put on the Simpsons to distract him so he wouldn't pay attention and lose. Sometimes it works to our advantage. While we were up at the cabin we were able to ride the "Green Monster" up to the cabin which is nice cause you can carry so many things up at once but it takes a lot longer. Plus its exactly what you think.. a GREEN MONSTER! We also did some snowmobiling and sledding. Here are a few pictures from our trip!



1 comment:
From now on, I going to wake up in the middle of the night and make sure he's sleeping, because I think your right! :) Thanks for coming up with us on such short notice, it was alot of fun!
Hendersons
Post a Comment