This is Kelli sledding down the drive way with her daddy! She was really tired and cranky the day before when we went to the big hill to sled so I stayed up at the top with her and played in the snow. She took a few face plants and got pretty upset but other than that it was a lot of fun. She went down the drive way a few times with Danny before we had to head home. She enjoyed it. Notice how I'm never in any pictures.. this just goes to show I've taken place of my father in my little family.. if I weren't around no pictures would document anything that is happening. That being said, I often forget to bring the camera, so we're lucky to get what we have! I love being able to have Kelli have such great experiences! I love being able to be so blessed to make such wonderful memories with my family and with our friends! Thanks Rach and Chad for the invite! Kelli and Ellie played so well together!
12.16.2007
Sledding!!
This is Kelli sledding down the drive way with her daddy! She was really tired and cranky the day before when we went to the big hill to sled so I stayed up at the top with her and played in the snow. She took a few face plants and got pretty upset but other than that it was a lot of fun. She went down the drive way a few times with Danny before we had to head home. She enjoyed it. Notice how I'm never in any pictures.. this just goes to show I've taken place of my father in my little family.. if I weren't around no pictures would document anything that is happening. That being said, I often forget to bring the camera, so we're lucky to get what we have! I love being able to have Kelli have such great experiences! I love being able to be so blessed to make such wonderful memories with my family and with our friends! Thanks Rach and Chad for the invite! Kelli and Ellie played so well together!



No comments:
Post a Comment