This is just a random question and I'm frustrated with it..
How come when I update my blog, it doesn't show up on other peoples blogs when they have that update "gadget" on their blog that is suppose to show "updates" mine, NEVER changes. Its been like 5 months on most blogs that shows that I've updated my blog. Technology. Thats why I got rid of that "gadget" cause I wasn't checkin' blogs regularly because it said they hadn't updated.
Anyways, thats my random frustration.



4 comments:
I always thought it had something to do with a blog being private because as soon as I went private it stopped updating. But, if yours isn't private than I don't know what's going on.
I know! That is so frustrating, and I wish I had an answer for you. I guess I will just have to stalk your blog everyday to make sure I'm up to date! :)
Hmmmmm....that is strange. I just saw your blog hasn't been updated for six months...haha clearly thats wrong! Well, I still check your blog often so keep posting. :-)Have fun on your little vaca.
I noticed that too when I finally checked your blog awhile ago and found a bajillion posts I didn't know you posted because I usually just check the updates on my page to see who has something new. I'm at Gma Onies house right now on my laptop stealing someone elses wireless internet. I'm the "Fair Oaks California" on your tracker.
Post a Comment