1.28.2010

Coolest Uncle EVER???

When we were packing up out house, we were watching Lyza and Seth one day, and we had tons of boxes. Seth and Josie went down for a nap, and Kelli and Lyza were starting to get a little Star crazy since its winter time.

Da- Ta -Da-Daaaa!! (Enter Danny)

Danny completly transformed our family room into a full blown house for the girls that had 3 differnet play rooms, and hooked up our laptop for them to watch TV and eat lunch in their new home. After we had used 2 couches and many many boxes it was finished, and the girls were in there and Danny heard the best thing Ever...
Lyza saying, "your dad is the coolest dad ever!" and Kelli saying, "yeah I know"

Victory arms were raised and a bow was taken by Danny. Mission accomplished.





Lyza later said, If we had boxes like this I just KNOW I'd have one of these at my house.

2 comments:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Wow-go Danny! I would've loved that as a kid.You better tell your brothers that the bar has officially raised for the coolest uncle position.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Yeah! Now I can spy on you through Facebook and your blog :)

You're girls look like they are at such a fun age!