Below are some pics of our day.....
4.09.2009
T'was the Night before Easter
Saturday night we were preparing for Easter with everything that entales. We were baking all day long making homemade rolls, peroski's (spelling??), cinnamon rolls, and Birds nest cupcakes. Meanwhile, fullfilling our parenting duties of coloring eggs and being enthuastic about it.
Below are some pics of our day.....
(above: danny putting extra color in so they would be brighter. When we told Kelli we were going to color eggs, she got so excited, ran down and got her craft bucket out and opened her crayons.. so funny!)
Below are some pics of our day.....



3 comments:
How fun!! And how cute Miss Kelli is! She is growing up too fast.
Miss ya guys!
I LOVE that big picture of Kelli and Josie! It's so cute. I can't believe how big they both look. Anyway, it was great seeing you guys last weekend. I'm sad we didn't get to hang much on Saturday, but at least we were able to go out for sushi on Friday. :) I bet you guys were totally done with watching dance by the time Sunday rolled around huh? Next time, skip a few and come hang out with us more. ;)
They are both such cute kids! Hey we have a new blogsite if you want to participate? www.kandmark.blogspot.com :)
Lets make a Vitamix smoothie soon!
Post a Comment