1.02.2009
Cali trip cont....
We were in Cali for a week and during that week, just about everyone had the flu... children included. Which made it SO much fun!!! So, while Danny's brother Dave and his family had the flu, we went to a park near Danny's parents house. It was awesome. Kelli loved it! Here are just a few pics of her enjoying the swings, which were definatly her favorite part!




3 comments:
That is hilarious. I love the picture of Danny climbing the wall. Proof that he had no intention of obeying the sign. ha ha.
Darling pics. of Kelli by the way. Sounds like Cali was good- less the flu part. Miss you guys.
We need to get together soon!! Your trip to cali looks fun! Its sure nice to get away during this yucky weather!
So danny LAUGHED in the movie? You should read the book of PS I Love You....WAY better.... but I totally bawled in the movie. Dave thought it was weird too and couldn't figure out why I was sad. Boys don't get it.... Anyways, read the book- seriously way way way better.
Post a Comment