12.28.2008
Christmas Morning
This was Christmas morning. Kelli was so excited... Danny and I woke up at like 7 or maybe even before and we were so excited and waiting for our kids to wake up and of coarse they both sleep in til like almost 9.... I've never been more anxious for them to wake up... I wish they would sleep in more often!! Isn't it so funny that kids always want to put bows on their heads? Kelli put one on her head and then we put one on Josie's so they were the same.
Before opening presents... Kelli waiting on the chair by daddy... And notice the HUGE push pop from the stocking that she's always opened.. She loves those things and kept it with her the majority of the day til I found it and hid it from her! Its so sticky...
Kelli opened her baby doll that Santa brought her. She just loves the doll and loves that she can bring it in the tub with her..
Ryan and Amber and the boys came over and we all played Rock Band. Nothing brings in the holiday spirit like rockin' out to some rock songs...
On Christmas morning my parents came over for a little bit to watch Kelli and Josie open some presents, and then we were able to talk to Danny's brother Eric who is serving a mission in Brazil. It was so good to hear from him, and it just made us miss him so much more. I can't wait for him to come home in June.



3 comments:
Hey B-
Love all of your posts! You kids are beautiful. Seriously you are the cutest person in the whole world with the biggest heart. Thanks again for all your care about Cassie, you truly are Christlike. Thanks. I love you! Amy
Hey B-
I love all the pictures and the fabulous new look of your blog! All of the kids are getting so big! Tell everyone,Hi!I love and miss ya!
Post a Comment