Super cute!! I really like Kelli's hair and it was so fun to see all of the Halloween pictures. I loved reading about Kelli making her bed. Do you think that tells you something abour her personality?:) Miss you guys.
Brittany, I must say that I am glad you finally posted a picture of yourself. :) Your girls are so pretty. I love Kelli's new haircut too! I will see you in a couple weeks. :)
3 comments:
I loved all the posts. Kelli is so cute. The witch costume turned out so adorable, I think I know what I'm doing for Abby next year.
Super cute!! I really like Kelli's hair and it was so fun to see all of the Halloween pictures. I loved reading about Kelli making her bed. Do you think that tells you something abour her personality?:) Miss you guys.
Brittany, I must say that I am glad you finally posted a picture of yourself. :) Your girls are so pretty. I love Kelli's new haircut too! I will see you in a couple weeks. :)
Post a Comment