8.15.2008

She's Here!

Josie Lyn Farnworth
Born: August 14, 2008
at 1:15 pm
6 LBS 9 OZ
19 Inches


Here is the picture I've been trying to put on for a few days now... I don't know whats going on with our computer but its driving me crazy.. She already looks so different but these are the only pictures on the computer so far and I just wanted to post one real quick. Dont fret... there will be plenty more pictures to come!!

4 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Welcome Josie!! Its so nice to see her!! She is beautiful Brit and Danny. Glad everyone's doing good!! Love you all.

Juls

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

She is so beautiful! I wish I would've been able to hold her at the hospital! I'm glad you guys are doing well. :) Sorry we had to rush out of town on Sunday. We will be back at the end of September so Jordan and I will come visit so we can see how much she's grown!

lisa g said...

She is so pretty. Thanks for letting us stop in. And you look great also.

Amber said...

I just LOVE her already!