I can't download any of the pictures.. but she ended up being 6 LBS 9 OZ, 19 Inches long.
She arrived at 1:15 pm... just 4 hours after they induced me. She has pretty big eyes but not as big as her big sister Kelli!! I will post some pictures when I get home! Sorry!! We are so excited that she is here and Kelli is just so excited about "my baby sister!" It will be an adventure to say the least but we are excited to start it. Thanks everyone for all your help and your support!



7 comments:
Yeah! We are so excited to meet Josie!
Brit-
Congratulations on you and Danny's new addition to your family. I will be excited to see the pictures. Does she look like Kellie? When did you have her? I will be excited hopefully to see her when Kyle, Katie and I come in December. I miss and love you guys.
KAR
Brit
Congratulations!!!!
I'm so happy she's here and healthly. Can't wait for the pictures. Hope your doing good. I love ya, Brit... Miss you all!!!!
Juls
We are so happy for you guys!! Glad that everything went so fast and smooth. Greg sent one picture and she is adorable...we can't wait to see more of her. We love and miss you all like crazy!
Congratulations to your little growing family! We are excited to meet Josie. Glad everything went so quickly. Let us know if you need anything. ;)
Hey You! She is beautiful!! Thanks for letting me stop by! I'm only around the corner if you need anything! Congrats again!
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. We can't wait to see Josie. Hopefully we can come for a visit sometime (before Christmas!).
Post a Comment