I couldn't really get a good shot of it.. but she has a little bit of her uncle Steve in her.. she sleeps with a fight face on. And dont worry.. I'm pretty sure she has his crooked pinky!!! I just thought that she looked cute.. so I wanted to snap a couple pictures of her.

9 comments:
That is such a cute picture. Hope that your are starting to feel better. If you need any help with Kellie give me a call.
How funny that she has the fight face...I love it. I just want to hold her!!
Can't Believe that you have two Brit. They are so cute. Love the pictures. And Kelli is so cute with her. Hope your feeling good. Take care. Love you.
Juls
Brit-
She is adorable! Congrats! I wish I could be there to bring you dinner and to hold that cute baby. I hope you are feeling good and enjoying your cute baby girl!
Love ya',
Trish
She such a beautiful baby!! It was so fun to see you guys last week. We need to get together again soon.
Umm Cute kids. I am so happy for you. Wow how times flies by one blink and now you have two. I just started my blog two nights ago and am loving every minute. call me if you need anything.
Britt-
I already miss seeing little Josie. Are you guys doing well? Give me a call while your girls are napping so we can catch up.
brit hey how are you?
just wanted to say that your little girl looks so cute.
hope to see you soon hope
-kevin beck
Brit-
Hey what's up? I just wanted to tell you that I have another blog besides the one that you have it's called the texas treo triumphs, it's under wwwandersonclanblogspotcom.blogspot.com still but this one is for all of us cousins. Anyways I love the pics of Kellie and Josie, their cute.
Post a Comment