This years Fathers Day probably wasn't the best for Danny.. the whole weekend Kelli and I were both sick. (which is never a good feeling when you're about 7 months prego and can't eat) But the morning of Fathers Day Kelli assisted me in making Danny a lovely breakfast and then we went up to my parents house that evening for a fathers day party! It was so much fun to have such amazing fathers surrounding us. From Danny, to all of my brothers, to my OWN amazing father, and of coarse the best example my Grandpa. We missed being able to spend time with Danny's family since they live in Cali but we missed them greatly and hope that we can go there soon. While at my parents house Danny and I took Kelli for a walk and then to the park to hang out. She had so much fun and she's getting so big I can't even believe how much she is learning and talking and talking BACK! Which is something I could do without!



No comments:
Post a Comment