We had a nice little BBQ and Scott made of some yummy burgers! Kelli was his little helper and just loved to follow Brody (the dog) around.. Poor thing!
(sorry about the glare... I took it through the window!)

Larissa in the hot tub trying to keep and eye and hand on each of the kids...

Larissa trying to teach Kelli how to float on her back... Kelli was laughing so hard! She didn't quite get it but I think a few more time in there and she would of had it down.. she actually trys to do that in the bath tub now and says.."I go bummin' with Rissa!" She loves Scott and Larissa and talks about them all the time!

Brooklyn wanting to go in the "big" pool... Talk about a little dare devil!

Kelli kept wanting to go in the big pool as well and would drag Larissa with her... Kelli would get waiste deep and say.."I go in the other pool" and her and Larissa would book it to the hot tub.. It wasn't cold in the pool but coming from the hot tub..... it wasn't something that anyone would really want to just dive right into. (unless you're samantha)

Thankyou so much Scott and Larissa for letting us and a bunch of young kids take over your house! We always have so much fun when we get to come down and see you guys and we appreciate you always being willing to open your house to everyone! Hopefully we'll be able to come down and see you again soon! Thanks again!
2 comments:
B-
Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous I wanted to go this week to Cali but it didn't work out. Anyway great pictures.
Lisa Gardner
B-
That trip looks like you had so much fun. I have been eagerly waiting the day when you would update your blog, the day has finally arrived and I am so pleased. I have a blog now too...laughterfillsourhome.blogspot.com I am just starting so we will see how advanced I get. Well we all need to get together and let the kids play.
Miss you,
Amy
Post a Comment